Wednesday, July 9, 2008

To The Best Mom Ever


I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my mom. I have the best mom in the whole world! She is so kind, caring, and selfless. She is always thinking of others and doing for others. I have never in my life seen her put her own needs before anyone else's needs or wants even. She is also the best Grammy! All of her grandkids love her so much. She is so good with them. She plays with them like she is a kid. She loves to read to them, play hide and seek, and many other games. She also has "slumber parties" with them. She sleeps with Kelton and Caden when she stays, knowing she will not get any sleep with those wiggle worms. She wants to make them feel special and she will do whatever it takes to make that happen. She is also very helpful with the kids. (Which is good because they always want "Grammy to do it!") She must be so worn out when she goes home! I could go on and on about the many wonderful things she does!


Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you had a great day! You definitely deserve it! :) Love you!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I do have to say that your mom is fantastic! She's always been like a 2nd mom to me and I love her as though she were my own mom. Happy Birthday to Mama Jan! :) I remember the days when she used to force feed me :)

Amy said...

She is the BEST!

Ahr said...

OH Mom!! I just love her so much. It's still amazing that she put up with me practically living with y'all throughout our childhood. Happy Birthday Mom!

Janet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mom! She is definitely a fabulous mom and person! I agree with everything you said! Bryan and I have always loved being around her. You and your sisters are lucky to have her influence in your life!

Janet said...

BTW, I love your new Header!

As For Me and My House said...

Ditto! Just wanted to say we also love "Granny Janny" and think of her often even if we don't ever get to see her anymore. I love keeping up with her too on your blog-- send her our xoxoxo's