This was NOT staged. I looked over and saw my sweet boys hugging. I was luckily (for once) close enough to the camera to get a picture of it. Warms my heart! :)
That was so weird. I clicked on your blog from Amy's and it was all messed up and had no comment section. I went back to my page and clicked on it from there and it was fine. Hmm?? Anyways, I LOVE this picture! How sweet are they?!?
Hello! I am glad you stopped by to read my blog! I started this blog so that our family and friends could see what goes on in the "McGuffin Home". Life with 2 little boys is crazy but fun! (Never a dull moment!) We have lots of treasured moments that I am glad to share with y'all! :) Enjoy!
1 comment:
That was so weird. I clicked on your blog from Amy's and it was all messed up and had no comment section. I went back to my page and clicked on it from there and it was fine. Hmm?? Anyways, I LOVE this picture! How sweet are they?!?
Post a Comment