Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Gage

Well, Gage is officially ONE...! He has been pretty fussy today. He is trying to cut a couple of teeth and is not so happy about it. We still had a good day though. This evening we took him out to eat at Pizza Hut. Amma, Papa, Kris, Tristan, and Emily all met us there. He had lots of fun...and on the way home, we stopped by Baskin Robbins to get ice cream. He definitely found a new love! :)

Happy Birthday Gage!

My very first Ice Cream Cone



We also celebrated my sister in law Stephanie's birthday on the 23rd and my sister Amber's birthday on the 26th...busy week of birthdays! (And Michael has one coming up on June 2nd) Happy Birthday to Bryan, who shares his birthday with Gage! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute with his 1st ice cream cone! I wish we could have been there to celebrate again.

Janet said...

Those are such cute pictures. I have thought about Gage all day and wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call today and wish him a great day over the phone. Things have been crazy here. I'm so glad he likes Baskin Robbins though. Mmmm, ice cream!

As For Me and My House said...

I LOVE these pics! What a sweetie!