Mary-Kate Elizabeth is FINALLY here! She was born Saturday May 3, 2008 at 6:21 am. She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and was 20 1/2 in. long. Big girl! I was lucky enough to be able to be there as she was born. It was so amazing! Janet did great! She labored for over 24 hrs...poor thing. Once we got to the hospital, things went WAY fast. We got to the hospital at 5:45 am and she was born about 35 mins later. Janet had no pain meds and she did awesome! Janet and Mary-Kate are both doing great! They are at home and adjusting to their new family of 4. Congratulations Bryan and Janet! (and Kade too!)
Isn't she beautiful?!!






2 comments:
hey Ashley! I have been wanting to get in touch with you. email me so we can catch up! I love keeping up with your little guys thru your blog. Love ya!
Aw, thanks for the kind words! I appreciate all of your help! It was great to have you with us.
Post a Comment