Monday, September 22, 2008

Tandi's Wedding

My friend Tandi got married on the 6th. We have been friends since kindergarten, so it was so special for me to get to be a part of her wedding. She was beautiful as always! She got married to her "High School Sweetheart" Garret! I just love to see the way he looks at her! He is so in love with her and you can see it when he looks at her. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together! :)

Me, Garret, Tandi, Chels
Me and Tandi (The Beautiful Bride)
Sach and Chels
Me and My Handsome Hubby
The Bride and her Bridesmaids

3 comments:

As For Me and My House said...

Ash: you look so beautiful-- how special that all you girls are still so close after all these years-- you all have a wedding picture on your wall now with all of you in it (did that make sense?) Ryan and I are coming to town this week. i am planning a surprise bday for R on Friday the 26th at Unidad Park from 530 until dark. It will be a sandwich supper (all food is provided). We would love it if your family could come-- please don't bring anything but the kids!!! LOve ya, A

Stephanie said...

You look so pretty. I'm glad you had fun.

Janet said...

I really love these pictures. You all look so gorgeous! I especially love the pic of you and Michael! It seems like it was a very special wedding!