Monday, November 17, 2008

Tristan's Party/Fun at Amma and Papa's

Tristan had a fun party. The boys got all dressed up in their prince/knight suits, and guess what...I didn't get one single picture of them! I should have taken pics before we left, but we were already running late and they didn't keep them on for long after we got to the party. Oh well!

I did get a picture of Gage dressed up the other day. He looked pretty cute! All the kids gathered around while she opened her presents.

The Pretty Princess.


Right after she blew out the candle
Stephanie posted some pictures on her blog from Tristan's birthday dinner at Logan's. She also posted a video of Kelton saying one of his Bible Verses. Makes his Mommy so proud!! Click here to see!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night we went to Michael's parent's house and Tristan and Emily were over there. Lorene made a "bench" on the couch with pillows and the kids loved it! Michael got a picture of them since they were all sitting still together. That never happens! (They did have a movie on though.)
Emily must have thought the movie was funny! ;)After the movie was over, the kids were all dancing to the song in the credits! It was so cute!


I did say all the kids...haha!

After the girls went home, Michael's Grandmother told us some stories from her childhood. It was so good to get to hear her talk about her past. We don't know too much about her and we look forward to hearing more stories throughout her stay here!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope that I get to meet Michael's grandmother while she is in town. She sounds like a neat lady.

Janet said...

What cuties! I love Gage's costume. I can't believe Tristan is 5! The pictures of all of the cousins on the couch are priceless! Love them!