Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Popcorn and Movies

Michael and the boys had a Popcorn/Movie Party the other day. Three of the boy's favorite things are Daddy, movies, and popcorn...Put them together and they had the perfect party! :) This is where all of Gage's popcorn ended up...But, hey...doesn't bother him!! ;)

5 comments:

Cami said...

So fun!!! We have movie night every once in awhile too and the boys LOVE it!! So do I because I can sneak to the back room and watch what I want ;)

Amy said...

Looks like a yummy party!

Janet said...

So sweet! We need to have some movie nights with popcorn. Yum Yum!! I think MK would like Gage's style of eating if she could have popcorn!

Kasey Gonzales said...

what fun! i'll definitely have to try movie night when I have kids..hopefully they like The Bachelor. haha kidding, I'll let them pick a movie =). oh and thanks for the compliments =)

Stephanie said...

how cute!