Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goodbye To Grandmother Rose

Michael's parents left Saturday to take Grandmother Rose back home. We were so sad to tell her goodbye. We are not sure if we will ever get to see her again. We hope to, but don't think she will be able to come back to Texas...and we are not sure when we will be going that direction. We really enjoyed getting to see her and spend time with her over the past 3 months. She told Michael (and me) lots of stories from her childhood while she was here. It was so neat to get to hear her talking about her childhood. She is such a sweet spirited woman and I am just so glad that I got to know her better. I made a little scrapbook of some of the pictures we took while she was here. We love you Grandmother Rose!!

Click to play Grandmother Rose
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Janet said...

Aw, she is so beautiful! What sweet memories that y'all have. I like the pictures too!

Stephanie said...

That was so sweet. I miss her a lot too. Hey, we need to swap pictures!!