We were having some trouble with the laptop again but my very, very smart husband figured out the problem and fixed it! What would I do without him, seriously!?! I definitely would not have any "working technology" around here! Haha! Especially since the reason our laptop was messed up was....MY fault! I had it sitting on the arm of the couch and forgot about it. Then I was looking for something and pulled up the couch cushions and knocked it right off...(onto the ceramic tile floor.) You mean that isn't good for the laptop??? Sheesh...I am such a dingbat sometimes! Lol! Anyways, the laptop worked, but the screen was going nuts! Michael took the whole laptop apart...parts I didn't even know came apart...and fixed it! Such a smart guy he is!
I guess the moral of this story is...Don't let me near your computer!! I will find some way to mess it up; I'm sure of it! BUT, if (when) I do, you can count on my hubby to fix it for ya! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lol! You could always blame it on the kiddos! ;o) You are not a dingbat though. Things happen. I'm glad M was able to save the day. He is such a smart guy! You need to give yourself some more credit though!
oh my goodness. LOL Ashley you're such a cluts. haha You sure you're not blond? I miss you, we need to get together!!!!!!!!
Oh and of course....YAY FOR MICHAEL!!
Post a Comment