Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Blog :)




Well, this is my very first blog. I'm really not good with words, so I'm not real sure what to say. I just wanted to have a way to keep my family and friends updated on what goes on in the "McGuffin Home". I'm sure my boys will give me plenty to talk about! They always keep me on my toes! I will try to update regularly, but don't hold your breath...lol. These are a couple of pics of the boys in their Easter outfits. Grammy worked so hard to get all of her grandbabies matching outfits. They all looked adorable! Thanks Grammy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So glad that you have up your 1st post. Now we need to get Amber started on hers. We also need to get Janet to help us with our headers!

Janet said...

So cute! I love the matching outfits!! So glad you have started blogging!!