Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 11 months Gagie!!! :)

Gage is 11 months old today. I can't believe my BABY will be 1 in a month! It has gone by way too fast. He is such a joy in our lives! He has the best personality. He is happy all the time and always has a smile on his face!

He is almost walking. He has been "cruising around the furniture" for a few months now. He has a walker that he pushes around, but he prefers to push around things that are not as steady like chairs or Kelton's lawn mower...or anything else he can find to push. He has now started to stand up in the middle of the room without pulling up on something, so I think walking alone will come soon. He is also trying to talk. He can say Momma, Dadda, BuhBuh (brother), Hi (with the phone up to his ear...well actually the back of his head), Bye Bye, and Nuh, Nuh, Nuh, Nuh (No, No, No, No)...along with shaking his head and pointing his finger....Little Toot!

Since he is 11 months old, I just thought I would share 11 of my favorite things about him.
  1. His SMILE!!! I just love his smile. Fortunately, I get to see it quite often! :)
  2. His personality...Like I said, he is always happy, and has a little attitude!
  3. His love for his brother...He thinks Kelton is the best thing ever...he follows him around and tries to do whatever Kelton is doing.
  4. His hugs...He gives the best hugs!
  5. His kisses...He gives the best open-mouth kiss ever!
  6. His Dancing...He loves music and always dances when he hears it. My mom was here this weekend and commented on how he will even dance sitting down...so cute!
  7. His love for shoes...like his Mommy! If there are tons of toys in the room and one shoe, he will find the shoe. That's my boy!
  8. His beautiful eyes...He has the biggest brown eyes that just show his great personality!
  9. His cheeks...the ones you just want to squeeze!
  10. His feet...I just love the piggies! He has chunky little feet!
  11. His laugh...I just love it when he starts laughing. It is the cutest thing ever! Kelton can make him laugh easily! :)

These are just 11 of the many, many, many things I love about my Gagie! I look forward to EVERY day with both of my boys! :)

2 comments:

Janet said...

Such a sweet post! I can't believe he is about to be 1 either! It's impossible!!! Our kids grow way too fast!

Amy said...

That is a way cool picture of Gage! The baby of the family is growing up too fast. I agree with Janet - such a sweet post! I love blogs!!!