The boys LOVE to play outside! We usually go outside every day after nap (now that the weather is nice). I got some good pictures of the boys the other day. Kelton was pushing Gage in the swing and Gage was laughing SO hard! It was so cute. I just love to hear babies laugh! It is especially sweet to see your own children laughing together and having fun together. Just makes a mommy so happy! 
The people across the street were mowing their lawn and Kelton was watching hard...trying to mow just like they were! He even bent down and pulled real hard (acting like he was pulling a string to start it up). Too cute!
I just LOVE that smile! :)

The people across the street were mowing their lawn and Kelton was watching hard...trying to mow just like they were! He even bent down and pulled real hard (acting like he was pulling a string to start it up). Too cute!
I just LOVE that smile! :)







2 comments:
Those are such great pics! I bet it is so sweet to see your children playing together. I can't wait to see that with my own! BTW, I forgot to tell you I love the new swing you have out front. Looks so nice out there!
Thanks for starting this. I love to keep up with you sweet family.
Aunt Judy
Post a Comment