Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Morning Fun

This morning we went to the ASU Homecoming Parade.

My boys watching the parade...
The Marching Band
Kelton showing off the beads they threw to him
Kelton waving at the Parade
The "Spider-Ram"
The Pearl Of The Concho Ram The boys liked the horses
Mommy and her boys
Mommy and Gage
After the parade, we went to see my Grandpa. I always enjoy seeing my Grandpa so much. He is great company and he is great with the kids. The kids love to go see "Great Grandpa"!
Gage loves Elmo Kelton dancing with Barbie
I'm thinking next season of Dancing with the Stars!!
Ta Da!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Dang! I wish I would have known you were down there. Sach and I went to watch his sister clog by Eggemyers at noon! We just missed ya!

Stephanie said...

aaww you guys looked like you had fun. We miss ya'll so much!

Janet said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Kade loved it too! I like the pictures of Kelton dancing with the barbie. Too cute!