Sunday, October 19, 2008

Suz

My friend Suzanne and her two girls came to play on Thursday. She moved to Big Spring a couple of years ago so we don't get to see each other near enough. She had to come to town for doctor appointments and we got to spend the afternoon together. Suzanne has always been such a great friend to me. We have been friends since Jr High. She has always been there for me when I needed her. She helped me through some really tough times in Jr High, and I am very grateful for that! She is always so caring and thoughtful. We were roommates for a couple of years...until right before Michael and I got married. She is always so much fun to be around. She just has one of those personalities that everyone loves! I miss her so much! It was so good to get to visit and let our kiddos play together! :)

Suz and Kinley
Look at that sweet face!
Me and Kinley
Kiera

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness. Those girls are PRECIOUSE!