While we were saying prayers tonight with the boys, Gage said his first prayer! Michael usually starts the prayer, then he will let Kelton pray for the things he wants to pray for. Sometimes Kelton likes to say the whole prayer by himself. Anyways, Michael was listing people to pray for and before he got to me (it's usually Kelton, Gage, then me) Gage said Momma! Oh my!!! That totally melted my heart!! Is that not the sweetest thing ever? He wanted to pray for his Momma!
It is always my prayer that my children will grow to love and follow the Lord. I love that they love to pray! We have prayed with both of them since they were little babies and it is just part of their day and they don't really know any different, but I truly think that they enjoy praying. Anyways, I just wanted to share my "Proud Mommy" moment! One moment I don't think I will ever forget! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so cute! I love to hear Kade pray, and I can't wait to hear MK one day. Your boys love you so much and you are a good mom! I'm glad you have another special memory to add to the bunch!
That's super sweet! :) I'm surprised Kelton's not praying for Chelsea to love him! :)
aww that must be a really great moment as a mommy...must be you're setting Godly examples as parents. i meant to reply to your comment the other day and tell you that you do NOT need to lose weight...but that's just my opinion =). but i do know the feeling - shopping is so much more fun when i feel better about my body! and i wouldn't say i LOVE organizing but i sure do feel less "stressed" when things are clean and un-cluttered!
Post a Comment