...The Darndest Things.
Anyone remember that show with Bill Cosby? We used to love watching that show!
I feel like I live that every day now. My kids say the cutest/funniest/sweetest things! I am going to start blogging about them so I don't forget them.
- Kelton: "I love you till the end of numbers!"
- Kelton (holding up a pic of Spiderman): "Who is this Gagie? Gagie, who is this?"
Gage: "Bider-Man"
Kelton: "Good boy Gage; it sure is Spiderman."
*Such a good (teaching) big brother!* - Gage (pointing at his armpits): "On-Tits!"
- We told Kelton to stop playing his guitar.
Kelton's response: (dropping the guitar to let it just hang by the strap) "But I just wanna Rock!" - Gage (running around the house in a batman cape/mask): "Nuh, Nuh, Nuh, Nuh, BATMAN!"
- Kelton: "Gage, can you say Mickey Mouse? MIC-KEY MOUSE."
Gage: "Mouse."
Kelton: "That's okay, Gage; You can call him Mouse if you want to." - Gage (when I walk in on him doing something he is not supposed to be doing): Shaking his finger, "No! No!"
- Gage (when I walk in his room to get him up from nap and he had, *ahem* "chocolate" smeared on his face (aka mouth), crib, and wall)
Me: "Gage, were you eating your poop?"
Gage: (with a big smile and nod) "Uh Huh! Mmmmmm!"
Me: Sigh, "Gross!" - Gage (after picking a big booger out of his nose): "Mine!"
Me: "Don't worry Gage, no one else wants your boogers."
Gage (while smacking on his booger): "Mmmmmm." - Gage (when I say I love you.): "Too."
- Kelton was supposed to be napping, but instead he was talking away in his bed. I went in there and told him "That's enough talking, Kelton. It is time to go ni-night."
Kelton's response: "It's not me Mom, It's the animals."
Me: "Oh okay, then tell your animals to stop talking. They need to take a nap too."
Kelton: "Okay."
*silence - This one was a conversation between Kelton and his buddy Nathan. I was listening and couldn't help but start cracking up at them.
Nathan: "I wanna watch Engine Turtles."
Kelton: "It's not Engine Turtles, Nathan. It's Menja Turtles. MEN-JA-TUR-TLES!!" (very matter of fact)
I hated to break it to them that it was neither, but actually Ninja Turtles! Ha!
I know there are many more, but now that I am actually trying to write them down, I can't think of them. I will try to make this a regular post. Feel free to join in the fun and write the cute/funny/sweet things your kids say! :)


4 comments:
Totally cracking up! These are hysterical! Love em!
GROSS!!! Gage eats poop?!! You do have pretty comical kiddos! That's some cute/funny stuff :)
So funny! I needed a good laugh right now.....I can so see each of those conversations transpiring...so sweet!
heheehhehee! so sweet!! Your boys are quite the characters :)
Post a Comment