Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wacky Night

Tonight was Wacky Night at AWANA. I think Kelton was probably the "Wackiest" Kid! We had so much fun dressing him up. I guess I am a dork, but I love to do stuff like this! He liked it too. When we pulled up to church, he got a little nervous and said he didn't want to be wacky anymore. Once, he got out of the car and people started telling him how cute he looked, he was perfectly fine!

Well, here is the Wacky Boy! :)






3 comments:

Amber said...

Too cute! I love it, it fits him perfect! Ha Ha! I can't wait for the twins to get to dress up fun like that.

Janet said...

I love it! I'm sure he was dressed up the best!! That is the cutest wacky boy I have ever seen!

Chelsea said...

He look exactly like Michael in the 2nd pic!! :) Love that kid!