Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1st Haircut

Michael wouldn't let me put it off any longer...Gage needed a haircut. He has needed one for quite some time now and I just couldn't do it. When babies get their 1st haircut, they just look so different...so grown up. Gage is my baby, I'm not ready for him to look grown up! Well, Michael finally won the battle...only because he truly needed a haircut. His hair was over his ears and he had some long pieces in the front (that weren't even with the rest of his hair). And, of course, he now looks so grown up! He is definitely still a cutie though! :)


The drape only stayed on long enough to get a picture!
All Smiles! :)
Can I have a drink, please?!
Grammy got here as soon as we started, so he was turning around to see her the whole time! He couldn't wait for me to finish so he could love on her.
The NEW DO


2 comments:

Amy said...

What a good boy sitting there with a big smile on his face. And so very handsome!

Janet said...

He's too cute! I know how hard it is to let go of your baby. Gage is growing up so much, I can't believe it! Love the pics!!