Saturday, June 14, 2008

Festival on the Concho

We had a busy (but FUN) day today. This morning we had a birthday party to go to. We came home after the party and took naps. We got up from naps and spent some time with Papaw until it was time to go to The Festival on the Concho with Papaw, DW, Leah, Jerry, and Gavin. We had so much fun! (Check out the scrapbook below) Then we all went to Mr. Gatti's where we met Amma and Papa as well. We left the camera in the car when we were at Gatti's. I sure wish I had taken it in. We were all playing the games and we all got up and rode the dirt bike. It was too much fun! I'm not sure who had more fun...the kids or the adults! It was such a great day! :)

Click to play Festival on the Concho
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Janet said...

So glad y'all had such a great day. Looks like a great time in the pics! Love the scrap!!! It's so fun to look at all these things that you create. See ya soon!

Ahr said...

It looks like everyone had a good time! Gavin is so cute!! I have not seem him since your wedding. Wow! What a grown-up little guy!