All Lathered Up
Monday, June 2, 2008
Shaving
Tonight, after Michael took a shower, Kelton wanted to help him get ready. He always wants to be right with Daddy no matter what Daddy is doing. Tonight Daddy was shaving and Kelton thought he needed to shave too. Michael got Kelton all lathered up with shaving cream and took the back of a comb and "shaved" Kelton's face. Kelton was so proud. He felt like such a big boy! He has been walking around wanting us to feel how smooth his face feels....too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How precious! I love it!! Aww, poor boy getting all those mosquito bites. Dang things need to go away!! Kade has some bites on his face too.
Looking Smooooth! I hope the skeeter bites are doing better now. Love ya'll.
What a handsome little man! I loved seeing you guys last weekend--even if it was only for a moment-- at least I got to squeeze on everyone! Love ya!
He'll be shaving for REAL before we know it! We need to walk!!!!! :)
Post a Comment