Well, I think Kelton will be a "Pretty Boy". He loves to fix his hair "spikey". When his hair gets too long to fix, he says his spikes are broke. Haha. The things kids say....! Anyways, he has been begging Mommy to fix his spikes. (sometimes Mommy neglects the haircuts of her husband/children due to cutting everyone else's hair and just not feeling like doing theirs...oops!) This morning I gave him a haircut and fixed his spikes! He couldn't wait to run to the bathroom to look in the mirror! He will be staring at himself in the mirror for days now! He looks so cute with his spikey hair though! I don't blame him. :)

2 comments:
So funny how he things are 'broke'! That made me laugh. I think that Kelton's 'do makes him look grown up, too.
OMG, not only does he look cute he looks so big! I love it! Too funny about the spikes are broke. Lol!
Post a Comment