Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update on My Sick Boys

The boys are both feeling much better! Thanks for your prayers. I guess Kelton just had a 24 hour bug. Gage is feeling much better, but looks much worse. His infection moved to his eyes, so they were swollen and red. He also has a bad rash all over his body. This is the end of the virus, so it is a good sign, but he looks awful! I am so glad they are feeling better. It is so hard to see my babies feeling bad. They also need to be well so they can go to Harlee and Bode's birthday party on Saturday!

On another note, We signed Kelton up for swimming lessons at YMCA. He starts next Monday. He is real excited. He keeps telling me he wants to go under water. He usually isn't very comfortable going all the way under water, so we will see. I hope he does well. He loves to go swimming, but we are usually in a kiddie pool. I will post some pics next week!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, I am so glad that they are feeling better, but poor Gage still dealing with a rash and eye goop! I hate that they have both been so sick! I hope they are 100% real soon. We miss y'all and want to hang out! That's awesome news about Kelton's swim lessons. I'm sure he will do great and will love it. Look forward to hearing about it!

Chelsea said...

Kelton needs to go swimming with his Aunt Chels! I miss those days! :(

Amy said...

I am happy that the boys are feeling better. I can't wait for the party!
So excited about Kelton's swimming lessons. He will love it - Caden did! Hopefully, you will post lost of good pictures from the lessons. I won't hold my breath though. Still waiting for the pics of Kelton's room. I guess I will just have to see it in person on Saturday. No sneak peeks for me =(
You know I love you girl!